Sunday, January 20, 2008

Playstation Warriors


Guitar Hero continues to be a big hit in our house. Yesterday I called down to Best Buy in Duluth to see if they had single guitars for the game. They had a bunch. They held one up at customer service for me, so I didn't have to go looking for one. I think you kind of need two guitars if more than one person will be using the game. The songs are long and you spend a lot of time waiting around for your turn. Paul and I will use the extra guitar, but in reality it's Kayla's guitar. She had never played before and on Friday night, she thought it was pretty fun. She came over later this morning and was here most of the afternoon. She's hooked and does quite well on the beginner level. Ellen plays with the settings on medium and is very good.

I had never done Dance, Dance Revolution before. I think it's as much fun as Guitar Hero. I can see it taking the place of an exercise dvd now and then. I'm also thinking another mat wouldn't be a bad idea. Too much fun. These new games are so much better than they were a few years ago. I always said I'd never have one of these gaming devices in my house - and then I played Guitar Hero. I saw the light.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, now I'm going to suck whenever I play against anyone other than Dan. Although if he plays in Shakopee he'll beat me too. I guess someone has to be bad. :)
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Sophie's pretty bad, but I play expert or hard to let her win. I have not been playing too much.

Anonymous said...

are you gonna post something new?

Anonymous said...

I bet Ellen's legs are tired...new post?

Shari said...

There's a reson why Ellen is so thin. She can't stop dancing!

I'm pretty slow. It's been an uneventful week up until Friday.