Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Not much to report around here.

School has been busy. I did go out snowshoeing after school today with a coworker. It was really nice out and the trail is as pretty as ever. We are supposed to get a few inches of snow in the next couple of days. That will be nice. We've had some melting and the snow was a little bit crunchier than we'd like. Tomorrow Carly starts her ECFE class again. She's looking forward to it. Ellen has to cheer for a game on Friday night. Saturday we head to Duluth for a hockey game against Mankato.

Have a good rest of the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you to get out snowshoeing. We went out for a walk on one of those warm days but that's about it for my exercise lately. Pretty gray here today and the behavior of kids in our school has been declining all week and that includes my classroom, plus half the teachers are conveniently sick so I am ready for a weekend. Oh, and it will be a three day weekend for me as I have a dentist appt on Monday and took the whole day. I wonder if I might not have another tooth that needs a new filling..... Laurie