Sunday, January 27, 2008

More Gracie pictures



While Royce & Paul were out collecting driftwood, the rest of us hung out at our house. Lynn & I started watching the movie "Away from Her" which we did not finish. I'm going to do that this afternoon. We played with the playstation. We made up some cream cheese/shrimp wontons that I baked instead of fried. I also made up the classic cream cheese/cocktail sauce/shrimp dip - I love that stuff. Paul fried up some crappies for dinner. We had a salad and baked potatoes to go with it. I ate entirely too much (and did a really hard and long exercise dvd that I got from Netflix this morning).

I think Gracie is going to be an animal lover like Ellen. She was quite taken with Daisy the hamster. She was making cooing and squeaking noises when she saw her. She'd reach out and touch her gently. It was really cute. Ellen took Daisy out again later to show Royce & Paul how Gracie liked her and she was just as interested. I think a few years from now, I might have to be that bad aunt who gives a hamster as a pet.

No comments: