Thursday, January 3, 2008

Paul Clusiau turns 40!


Welcome to the club! Paul didn't want a cake, so I made him his favorite dessert instead - cream puffs. I had never made them before, but they turned out well for a first effort. The girls and I took him out for dinner at a restaurant that recently opened in Nashwauk. Carly got a little nervous when a man that we didn't know said that he was meeting a group of people for a birthday party. She turned to me and said, "Not our party!" I think Paul probably had a moment of fear when he thought maybe I did plan a surprise party for him. Not this year. He didn't want to pose for a picture either, but I made him.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

That is too funny and you should do a surprise party for Paul sometime. You know a ton of people would come. I'm glad Paul finally caught up with you in age. I always like it when Dan catches up with me so I don't have to be the older woman.

Anonymous said...

He's still hot!!