Monday, July 21, 2008

Poor Sandy

Paul has been trying to get Sandy in for a haircut all summer, but has had no luck. So he took matters into his own hands and borrowed a pair of clippers from our neighbor, Calvin. Paul has never given a dog a haircut before so I went out out part way through to check on his progress. I had to go back in to get my camera. Sandy is such a good dog. He sat patiently through the whole thing.

I had Paul step him out part way through the haircut and this is what he looked like about 3/4 into the trim. I was going to go back out and get a picture after he was done, but it started to rain. I'll get one tomorrow. It's supposed to be a really nice day here.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Sandy looks happy with his new cut. It should help keep him cool in August. Aren't you glad we haven't had any days up in the high 90's to 100? 80's is plenty warm for me, which is what we've had this week so far.