Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Into the Wild

My latest Netflix recommendation. What a great movie. I read the book a few years ago and really liked it. I thought this movie truly captured the essence of Chris McCandless - a nice young man, but also a knucklehead. I liked him, but he did a lot of things that bothered me. It's one of those movies that you think about for a few days.

If you liked that book and movie, I recommend that you read another Jon Krakauer book - "Into Thin Air." I put "Into Thin Air" in my top five list of books. I could not put it down and I talked about it to the point that Paul told me to "Quit saying Sherpa!"

We watched "Gone Baby Gone" last week and liked it. They certainly said the F-word a lot, but it was an interesting story. "The Nanny Diaries" was not good at all. Good book, bad movie.

How am I doing Ellen? That's three posts and I'm not done yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, but you forgot the highlight of our weekend, Daisy!