Friday, August 1, 2008

We are home!

It was a busy week. I'll do little installments here and there because I have quite a few pictures. I will say that we had a very nice time at the Flom's home and in Wisconsin Dells. It was very nice to first drive to the cities, stay a couple days and then head to the Dells. It took us about 4 hours to get from Nancy and David's place to the hotel. Our drive back today was much longer. If we drove it straight through it would take a bit over six hours. We went a little out of the way to stop for a visit with Royce & Gracie - Lynn was at work. We had lunch with Royce, he showed us some of the things he's done at his house and in the shop, and we always enjoy seeing Gracie.

I have done most of the unpacking and I started the laundry. Paul just picked up the dog from the kennel. Kayla was over within five minutes of us getting home.

No comments: