Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Visit with Gracie & Royce


On our way back home we took a small detour to stop at Royce's place. We had been in the car four hours at that point, so it was a very welcome stop. I had not been to their place for over a year. The yard, porch, garden, and shop are looking really nice. Royce was kind enough to grill us burgers and heat up some corn dogs for the girls. Lynn wouldn't be home from work for another two to three hours so we didn't see her.

Gracie seemed very happy to have visitors. She was all over the girls and was happy to be carried around. I don't know if she could be any sweeter.

This is my 100th blog post. Imagine confetti falling.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! I'm glad that you have a blog-you do a very nice job. Cute pictures of the girls with Gracie!

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for number 100. I for one am glad you have a blog whenever I have a chance to stop by. You have a talent for writing witty posts.

Linda