Saturday, August 23, 2008

Done Celebrating Barack & Laurie's Birthday

Sorry it took me so long to get back to the blog. A couple weeks ago we went to Laurie's place for the weekend. On the way down we stopped at a little coffee shop in Pillager. Businesses around the Brainerd area have been painting oxen to match businesses. Carly like this one that was covered in ice cream cones and cookies. There was a really cool one outside a Scuba shop that had a scuba diving ox.
Ellen & Gracie. She's a walker now!


Ellen & one of the cats - Maisy I believe. That was it for pictures that I took that weekend. Laurie had a bunch of pictures that I'll have to download to my computer. We played at the cabin that weekend. On Monday we went into Fergus Falls and hit the junk shops. I had some fun finds - a great Hawaiian print shirt for Paul, a wooden recipe box, vintage Raggedy Ann birthday invites, and I forget what else. Ellen bought a bunch of books at great used book shop. We had lunch at a really good authentic Mexican restaurant.
On Tuesday, Ellen and I went back home. Ellen stayed with Laurie for a couple of days.

No comments: