Monday, December 29, 2008

Andes Mint Cookies

http://www.recipetips.com/recipe-cards/t--2343/andes-mint-cookies.asp

I tried this recipe last week and it's one of the better cookies I've ever made. It's kind of like a soft Girl Scout Thin Mint. It's great with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk. My dad was a big fan. I made one small change. I used a full mint on the cookie and would do that again, so you'd need to buy two packages of mints to make this. It made exactly four dozen cookies for me.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi Shari,
Aren't you going to post today? It sounds like it's pretty darn cold up there. Have a good time at your party tonight!

jen said...

Hi Shari-
Happy New Year! Since it is snowing here again...Courtney and I decided to make the Andes Mint Cookies recipe that you posted. They were a big hit with Eric and we like them as well. Thanks for the recipe:)

Shari said...

I'm glad you liked them. The secretary at Paul's school gave him a plate of these and I went digging around on the internet until I found what I thought was the same recipe. I might have to make some to bring to work soon.

It never quits snowing here either.

Laurie said...

I am making them tonight and plan to use a full mint too!