Friday, February 1, 2008

For Dan

I drove uptown afterwork to get the mail and was surprised at how many cars were there. At first I was thinking there must be a meeting at the union hall. Then I saw Norm Coleman standing in front of the City Hall building and remembered that Keewatin Taconite was announcing a major expansion today. I guess Tim Pawlenty was there too. Since I had a Democratic post yesterday, I thought it would be fair to balance it out with a Republican post. I try to be like FOX News.

I wonder if Norm saw the Al Franken bumper sticker on the back of my jeep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that you were in the presence of greatness. Just think what Pawlenty will do as VP. :) Dan
Thanks for the post!!

Shari said...

I don't know. I can't really see Hillary or Barack choosing him as a running mate.