Sunday, February 17, 2008

Annual Fire Department Valentine Dinner


It was last night. I decided it would be fun to have a shirt made up for the party. I can also wear it on the day that we go to the firehall with our school kids, so I didn't view it as a one time wearing purchase. I got a lot of compliments on my shirt.

Since the party was in town and we'd only be gone about three hours, we let Ellen babysit Carly. We called home a couple times and all was well. Ellen even put Carly to bed at her usual bedtime. Ellen and Paul had worked out a babysitting rate and we were happy with how things went. It is nice to have the kids getting older. We wouldn't have left them home if we'd have been going out of town, but it's not going to be too long until we can do that.
No plans for today. I think Paul plans to go fishing again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shari,
Did you order your shirt online? It's cute. We just got home from Cyrus. We were kind of surprised that the roads were quite drifted over again today, worse than yesterday even. Gracie was pretty happy but preferred to be held by her parents. She had plenty of smiles for everyone though. She's getting bigger and really enjoys her books. Not sure what I'm going to do with my day off tomorrow. Dan works in Fergus. I should probably continue to find things for the thrift store. Royce, Lynn and Mom loaded me up with more boxes today. Talk to you later!
Laurie

Shari said...

I got it from iloveanything.com.

Not much going on here. Carly is playing DDR. Paul is making fish for dinner. I'll give you a call later.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're going to blog again soon. I really like your Tshirt but I'd like to see something new.
Laurie

Shari said...

I think my shirt deserves at least two weeks as the top entry.