Saturday, May 2, 2009

I am going to try to be a better blogger.

I have sucked lately. In all honesty I haven't had much to say. I've been a bit consumed by things that are taking place at our school and I haven't had much else on my mind. In our house we take turns calming each other down. It's my turn to be the one who freaks out. I go off the deep end and then Paul reels me back in. I have always liked that Paul and I don't work for the same school district. I especially appreciate it now. Hopefully the legislature won't cut funding to schools and that our school board remembers that we are a school and owe it to our kids to provide a solid education.

We all slept in today. I went to bed before 9 last night and got up around 8 this morning. That is late for me. Ellen and Carly are still sleeping. Paul got up early to fish. I'm hoping one of the girls wakes up soon - it won't be Ellen. There is a big white elephant sale in Hibbing that starts at 10. I'd be willing to take Carly with me, but I'd rather not. I will need to wake the heavy sleeper to get her to watch her sister. The potential to pick up pyrex, tacky statues, and other junk all in one big place is very alluring. I'll post my finds if I run across anything good.

Ellen and Kayla want to see the movie "17 Again" this weekend. I said I'd take them since I wouldn't mind seeing it. I'm a Zac Efron fan too. It's PG-13 but Carly wants to go too. We'll have to see about that. We'll do that this afternoon or tomorrow.

I'm going to start making noise around the house to see if anyone gets up.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I can't wait to see your pictures! Nice to see you back after a 2 month break!!!