Saturday, January 3, 2009

Carly's not the only one in Curlers

I bought these hair rollers on a whim back in November. It takes almost three packs to do all of my hair. They roll up easily in damp hair and stay in place.
The next step is to dry them using the hair dryer. Carly looks a lot cuter when she wears rollers in her hair. I just looked pissed.

The end result. This is after some of the curl has been brushed out and I've put some styling paste in my hair. When the rollers first come out my hair is absolutely huge! The only real advantage to doing my hair in rollers is that I eliminate one heating process - the curling iron. I guess I do get a much bigger lift at the roots, but using the rollers adds about 10 minutes to the getting ready process.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Yeah, but that ten minutes is worth it when you end up looking so hot!!
I laughed when I scrolled down and saw the rollers in your hair. Your hair does look cute.
Jen posted on my blog that she is making your mint cookies today.

Anonymous said...

Actually, you remind me of Fran Hegna in her curlers on our senior class trip.