Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break!

For the first time ever, I have three school days off from school. It also worked out well that the day I usually have to work falls on my birthday.

No big plans for the day. Our cleaning lady is coming this morning, so we're going to go out for breakfast and to pick up a few grocery items. I'm also thinking that I'll take Carly to see "Horton Hears a Who" this afternoon. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Since we'll be heading to Mom & Dad's tomorrow, it also means that I'll be doing laundry and getting things packed for the weekend.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

It was fun to see you guys this weekend, just wish it would have been longer. I visited Kris after inservice today. She bought a box of items at a auction recently. She let me buy one of the items for you and I will be sending that out this week in the mail. It had to be for you and you will see why when you get it. It's not a figurine either. I think you will enjoy it.
The inservice was very productive, got my grades submitted, lots of work in the room, walked for 30 mn over my lunch, and I think we have our new program. I'm happy as it was my favorite, Envision by SF. Not a done deal yet as it's the most expensive of course.
I had to delete another suspicious comment tonight.

Anonymous said...

Update already! ;)