Sunday, October 26, 2008

We <3 Troy Bolton!

Today the girls and I went to the final installment of High School Musical. It's possible that there will be future installments since it did feel like they were introducing some new characters. There was the graduation and then a curtain call for the lead characters that really felt like a "we're moving on" moment. HSM just won't be the same without Troy Bolton.

The movie was cute. Lots of singing, dancing, and cute clothes. I thoroughly enjoyed having kids in the target age group for this series - just good clean fun. Kayla and Ellen were starting to get a little on the old side for it, but they still enjoyed the show. Carly thought it was great. The only down side to it being in the theater is that we can't watch it five times the first week it aired like they did with the first two.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

I must admit Zac is cute, but not as cute as Tokio Hotel is.

The movie was okay, I guess, I liked the others better though.

Laurie said...

I think Zac is cuter than Tokio-better hair too. :)

Ellen said...

Tokio Hotel is cuter then Zac.
I like their hair. Its cool. There's nothing wrong with it. :)