Friday, May 16, 2008

Late Mother's Day Post


There hasn't been too much newsworthy in our household lately, so I've been slow to update. I decided to take a picture of my Mother's Day presents from the girls. Carly made me a little tree and on each little heart hanging from a branch it gives a reason why she loves me. Carly doesn't expect much. She loves me because I give her drinks and tuck her in at night. Ellen made up an elaborate card that took a couple afternoons in school to make. I also got a gift card to the salon at JC Penneys that I'll use when school is out. Very nice gifts!
Later that day I went to Virginia to do some shopping. I only went to Herbergers and Target. My purpose was to pick up summer clothing and sandals for the girls.

Paul went fishing on the opener and they caught a few. He went out the next day and they got none. He's not sure if he'll get out tomorrow. It's supposed to be very windy.

I had the movie "27 Dresses" from Netflix and liked it. It was very predictable, but enjoyable. I really like the two main actors - James Marsden & Katherine Heigl. I'd recommend it.

No comments: